Core Spring is the four-day flagship Spring Framework and Spring Boot training. In this course, students build a Spring-powered Java application that demonstrates the Spring Framework and other related technologies like Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security and micro-services in an intensely productive, hands-on setting.
This course is a prerequisite for the Spring Professional certification exam. Completion of this training entitles each student to receive one free Spring Professional certification exam attempt.
At the end of the training, you should have an understanding of Spring and associated technologies and be able to do the following:
- Use the Spring Framework to develop Java applications.
- Take the Spring Boot shortcut to productivity.
- Use dependency injection to set up and configure applications.
- Test Spring-based applications.
- Configure Spring applications using Java configuration, annotations, or XML.
- Use Spring Data JPA and JDBC to rapidly implement relational database access.
- Use Spring support for transactions.
- Use aspect-oriented programming (AOP) to declaratively add behavior to applications.
- Develop a basic Web application with Spring MVC.
- Use Spring Security to secure Web applications.
- Use Spring to easily build REST web services.
- Start the journey to Microservices and Cloud Native Applications.